blogger hit counter

Friday, October 1, 2010

The struggles of Goodbye

Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together?  I guess that wouldn't work.  Someone would leave.  Someone always leaves.  Then we would have to say good-bye.  I hate good-byes.  I know what I need.  I need more hellos. 

 ~Charles M. Schulz


Today was my last day at school. I know the notice was so sudden that I shocked my students. It was so hard for me however I had to. It saddens me that much when I saw two of my korean students shed tears in front of me while discussing the matter to them. I tried to hide my emotion as u know I am so emotional. I will miss them really.....So far they were the first and last batch of students I got so close with!



I think,, the saddest part of life is when you have to say Goodbye to someone. But that is life, one day you say "hello" and often times unexpectedly you then say "goodbye"

This is not the only time that I quit a job , there were many experiences however I'll just leave it there. I know I have met a lot of people and perhaps have touched their lives in one way or another. 
It made me a better 'individual'. 
I'll never forget those memories, they might be forgotten in my mind,, but rest assure they'll never be erased in my heart. :)

I just hope they've learned something from me as I've learned many things from them. 
It made me a better 'teacher'.

people just come and go
sometimes you say hello to a stranger but then again in every hello there is always a goodbye


No comments:

Post a Comment