blogger hit counter

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I hope we can move on from here.

I always understand those situations far enough to be understood , I

always give chances and excuses. 

But some things really don't work and they're not worth it anymore :(

I broke up with u doesn't mean I don't love you anymore. It's just that  we couldn't really get along no matter how we try. We've been this since the very first month of our relationship , right? I can see the effort how we are fighting for it. But some things really don't work.

I broke up with you today doesn't mean that's the end.  We started as friends and I truly hope we'd still end it there.

I'm sorry I don't want to see and  talk to you yet. Not now , not tomorrow.

one day we can .....

as  friends. ^_^

The pain is not yet so tormenting ,

i knew it 'coz it's only today.

I don't know how it'd feel tomorrow or the following day. 

 

ugh..I said I don't want to cry but it seems that tears are already at the corner of my eyes and anytime ready to fall. I knew it 'coz I've tried  before. Who else  have not tried it?

Well, this is life. I hope we can quickly move on from here. Bye.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment