blogger hit counter

Monday, June 28, 2010

Unfathomable wishes

1. Tourist Visa to SK.
2. 3-day tour on either of these countries - HK and SG.
3. fashion icon :P
4. Photoshop expert :P
5. fashion designer :D
6. finish my siblings to college and help them find their own job
7. professional photographer ;)
8. M.Ed major in Administration and Supervision
9. college instructress
10. university professor
11. house and lot + car
12. grand wedding :D
13. Elementary School Principal
14. own a boutique, :D
15. a dedicated wife, a mother ^_^


Well, I am not saying that I will have them all '
'coz  
most of them are really unfathomable. 
I just wanna have a life and live my own expectations.
If in case, it turns out to be the opposite- who cares??
It is my life after all.
But, I am still in the positive way :)
Who knows??:P

No comments:

Post a Comment