blogger hit counter

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

ALMOST

I felt the urge to go out into a place where as if I am the only being who exist , to see if it's silence who held the answers to my questions.


Whew! I'm almost fed up chasing you.
I'm already at the tip of my patience waiting for you.
How long will you keep your mouth shut?
You see, I've already asked for an apology , 
oh yeah, I've just sent you a private message , not so sure if you've read it right.
But, I ask you one more time, how often have you heard your phone ringing when u just secretly turned it on?
How about those messages?


Huh .. well.,in remote times , was I not the one who chased you at length? as if there were no more fish in the ocean?
you just gave me an idea perhaps


Anyway, I won't make this long.


'coz If I am really a part of your dream, you'll come back one day.


'coz I am that kind of person who still hopes even if the situation is hopeless ly hopeless!


but be careful. 


'coz I'm almost at near end.....

No comments:

Post a Comment